November 30, 2013

♥ Gathering ♥ Birthday Celebration @ Khuntai Restaurant # Part 1 ♥

Firstly,thx all my dearest friends help me celebrate my birthday because i know all of them are busying with assignment and exam ♥ Hmm actually I am quite surprise and happy =) (能给别人记得真的是一件很开心的事)

They choose a place name Khuntai Restaurant which located at Kepong,is a thai food restaurant=)Later i will provide address in bottom.

They are my coursemate friends and we know each other for 3+ years,is not a long time and not a short time too,but is happy to know them and i always troublesim them when in college....TQ again helping me alot !!!

Let's see picture.....
I would like to tell that the food is so so only and the environment is still ok.....


Can either sit outside or inside,outside decoration just like village feel=)

The Thai Royal family


Inside got Aircond....

= Mango Kerabu =
The taste okok only....



=Definately love their fish cake =
Nice taste=)Delicious 

= Seafood Tomyam =
Is not spicy (for me),still okok only,maybe i expected to high,but for those who can't eat so spicy can order =)

♥ Tq buying me such nice birthday cake=) 



♥ Group photo =) Love you all 
♥ With berry 

♥ With Charmane 
♥ With Ah yen 

♥ With MEi mei 


= That all for today =

= Tq for everythings =

= XOXO,LOVES =

Khuntai Restaurant

No17A / 18A, Jalan Desa 2/8, Desa Aman Puri, 52100 Kepong, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia+60 3-6277 3523




0 comments:

Post a Comment