April 19, 2014

Super long late post-Birthday dinner @ Rama V Fine Dine Thai Restaurant

HAHA,this is really very long late post!!!My birthday is at November and now already April 2014!!!Well is ok la just wannna share some experience the night at Rama V fine dining!TQ ma boy arrange all the things and let me have a really nice birthday night.....

The reason choose Rama V is because I had seen alot compliment about this restaurant and I love thai food so much!!!







A very comfortable environment,surrounding with Thai cultural iconography,the decoration are elegant!Rama V offers traditional Thai cuisine in a fine dining atmosphere.




The interior environment is very comfort right?!By the way the service is very good!!!
TQ the restaurant arrange us at a nice view sit

Chor Ladda (RM28)-Flower Shaped Dumpling stuffed with minced chicken and peanut
This dished were beautiful presented with blue colored flower shaped dumplings.I do some research before many people recommend this!But hmmmm I not really like it because the sweet savory taste of the minced chicken with the peanut combination.

Kai Hor Bai Toey (RM25)
Pandan leaves chicken very common in Thai restaurant.But for this I not really like it because is very sweet!!!I got try some thai restuarant before usually pandan leaves chicken is taste not so sweet!

Tom Yam Kung Mae Nam (RM25)
Tomyam served in young coconut,I love the Tomyam is very tasty but the ingredient were not fresh it should be and the portion is so small!

Thai Steamed Fish with Lime Juice (RM65)
This dishes was recomended by the waiter...Well it doesn't disappointed me because the fish is quite fresh,matching with a very nice lime juice!So this dishes is quite worth to try it=) 

Our total bill is around RM150,is still ok because is fine dining restaurant but the food is so so only....This is my personal experience and opinion!Hope you guys like it this post!

XOXO,Loves

 Rama V
No.5 Jalan U Thant
55000 Kuala Lumpur.

Tel:03-21432663
Opening Hours: 11am-3pm,6.30pm-11pm

0 comments:

Post a Comment