August 2, 2014

I'am Kedah Girl:Unexpected Cafe @ Mist Cafe @Alor Setar

I think I had high expectation for this cafe because my sis keep saying their food is delicious,so I had a tried on this evening,but in the end come with disappointment,the environment is not comfortable,food is so so,a bit pricey and services not really good.

I am not that one always keep saying those restaurant/cafe are bad but for this cafe maybe I got high expectation in the begin but end up is high disappointed. Let see photo ya=)



The decoration is really disappointed,just like simply put the table and chair,and look quite old the cafe,as i know is just open no longer.......

Full of coloring drink,the taste also,Apple Soda (RM8.90)

Black Pepper Chicken Chop (RM10.80),the chicken is still ok,but the pepper sauce hmmm........

Chicken Nugger (RM5.80)

Black Forest Toast (RM13.90)
Well,finally came with one with nice look dessert,toast still ok for it =)


I not want to criticism the cafe how bad is it,but just want to write my feeling when I went to this cafe,I pay for such price but end up came with disappointment,if the food is nice I don't care to pay such price.....But high price,food so so,services not really good and lastly environment also not comfort,just hope them will improve in future,if you wanna charge such price in Alor Setar,you should also give certain qualities and standard.

Cheers..... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment